Digital Nerd

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Maestro

The Maestro from Altech is one piece of serious Media Center. This is one one of the slickest devices I have seen and one that would have come home with me if I could have convinced Kieren Wuest to let me have it! Utilising the new 915 chipset with a Pentium 4 560 Processor, the Altech Maestro Entertainment PC was able to demonstrate a host of new features, including Intel’s high definition 7.1 Channel Audio and the power of new PCI-Express technology. The system also features DVD burning capabilities and high definition digital television to bring the ultimate in home entertainment to your lounge room!

Keiren wants to be famous on the blogosphere so I said I would drop his name.... how can I big him up??? He knows his hardware and Media Center stuff but needs to be more flexible when it comes to giving away stuff for review especially the Maestro! :) How was that Kieren?

For detailed specs go to www.altech.com.au

I will also try and get some pics of the product so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home