Digital Nerd

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I wish I was an embryo.... no a glint in someone's eye!

10...20..30 years from now these concepts and products will be reality. There is soooo much cool stuff yet to come that I think I was born too early. Some late 60 yr old guy (if it's 30 years from now) playing around with a female cyborg may get you locked up or even worse banned from using technology because of some weird Ai law ;(

Check this story out from
Bink. Ohh and for the squemish out there, she does look kinda well... creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaufman said...

Yeah, I agree that things probably won't change much in regards to things we may be permitted to do. There'll be all this glorious technology around and the freedom to stain it/insert it will undoubtedly be an option if gaol time is our primary motivation. Interesting post. Thanks.


9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home