Digital Nerd

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Playing Media Center Recordings on Palm PDA & others

Via eHomeupgrade:

I've been looking for a way to convert my Media Center TV Recordings to play on my Palm Tungsten T, allowing me to use my Palm as a Portable Media Center. With the help of a bunch of free and Open Source apps (AutoDVRconvert, VirtualDub-MPEG2, and TCPMP) I have a fairly easy way to achive it.

Full details can be found at: http://scross.no-ip.org/convert_media_center_to_palm.html

The same process should work for other Palm or Pocket PC PDAs, or just for compressing recordings to XviD/DivX to free up some disk space.

Steve.


1 Comments:

Blogger Seva Alieva said...

America Online acquires blogging firm Weblogs
MUMBAI: Internet service provider America Online in the US has announced that is has signed a definitive agreement to acquire blogging firm Weblogs.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!


8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home